We love sharing new ideas and information about the world of business. We love hearing about new ideas and experiences just as much.
If you would like to submit your own story or tips of the trade, this is your chance right here. We welcome any new content and submissions and would love to hear from you.
Themes and Topics
- Small to Medium Enterprises
- Marketing for small businesses
- Personal Growth
The themes and topics listed above should give you a good idea of what we write about. But if you are a loyal reader, you should have a good idea of topics that would be considered for publication on the blog. We also have some general guidelines that submissions have to follow.
- Do write your own, unique article.
- Do proofread and check your work before submitting it.
- Do ensure your work is error-free.
- Do submit articles with no more than 1000 words and no less than 500 words.
- Do write engaging content that the reader will benefit from.
- Do write in your own voice and style.
- Don’t submit work that is not in line with the subject matter we write about.
- Don’t submit work that has been published previously.
- Don’t submit work that is not your own and has traces of plagiarism.
Before starting, you should get in contact with one of our team members to get more information on how to submit your work. You can do so by completing the contact form here. They will give you information on who you need to send your article to, and how long it would take approximately before you hear from our editor.
We look forward to reading your work!